Fortunie – 2 bedroom holiday house
“Fortunie” is named after the winding backroad, “Le Fortunie et Clos Neuf” which snakes its way through the vineyards to Cornillon. Renovated in 2012, “Fortunie”a 2 bedroom holiday house includes all modern expectations and is decorated in a typical Southern French style. The design offers a homely and comfortable setting for your holiday.
The house’s large garden is landscaped with various local plants and flowers. The aromatic and vibrant lavender bristles are a constant reminder of the iconic region. Rosemary, thyme & tarragon are in abundance offering culinary opportunities to experiment with local herbs.
This 2 bedroom holiday house (2 french double bed), has enough room for families or friends. The large kitchen includes modern appliances and a dining table. Outside there are private and communal patios where you can enjoy long relaxing lunches and dinners.
The 10x4 meter swimming pool is a great way to cool off during long, hot summer days. Surrounded by natural stone tiling with loungers and hammocks, everyone can find the perfect spot to relax. The marquis and numerous umbrellas offer shade for those who prefer to be out of the sun.
- 2 bedroom holiday house – 2 double beds
- Use of 10x4m pool.
- Pool area includes marquis, sun loungers, hammocks and seating areas
- Private patio & use of communal areas
- Family bathroom with shower & washbasin
- Kitchen with modern appliances; oven, 4 hobs, fridge, microwave & dishwasher
- Satellite TV
- Well maintained garden
- Private and secure parking
- Pets allowed
- Non-smoking (smoking permitted outside)
- Multi-lingual on-site assistance if needed
Local Services & Details
- 2 supermarkets in Goudargues & Cornillon (1.5km)
- 2 bakers in Goudargues offering fresh bread and croissants daily
- Petrol station open 24hr in Cornillon (1.5km)
- Newsagent in Goudargues with international papers & tobacco
- Numerous restaurants, cafes & bars in the locality
- ATM & bank in Goudargues (1.5km)
- Multi-lingual doctors in Goudargues
- Veterinary clinic in Goudargues and Cornillon
- Tourist office in Goudargues
Please click HERE for an overview of the Prices.
Please click HERE for an overview of the Dates & Availability.
- Deposit will be returned within 7 days of departure. Transfers will be done through e-banking. Please make sure you provide the correct information in the contract to facilitate this procedure.
- Towels and bed sheets are an optional extra. During the booking procedure, you will be asked whether you would like them. If you change your mind, please let us know as soon as possible. If you would like to know the size of the beds to enable you to bring your own sheets, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- We are an animal friendly business and have had good experiences with guests bringing their pets. All animal owners must be responsible and adhere to the house rules concerning pets.
- Please note that we only accept payment through e-banking and bank transfers.
- Once a reservation has been made, a contract will be sent via e-mail or post. This will include a breakdown of costs, payment schedule, our details and a declaration stating that you will abide by the house rules. Both parties (us and you) will have a signed copy. It is imperative that this contract is completed and sent back to us with your signature and details.
- We provide all cleaning products, toilet roll, kitchen roll, clothes detergent/softener etc.
- If for any reason you need to change any details of your booking, please contact us immediately.