Cabrol – family friendly holiday house
This house is named after the area we are located in. Cabrol is on the outskirts of the beautiful village Cornillon, which is nestled on the cliffs overlooking the “Vallee de la Ceze”. Renovated and restored in 2012, we strive to keep the perfect blend of modern expectations with the “Southern French” style and ambiance. The house is decorated with traditional motifs and colours found in the region. This family friendly holiday house is perfect for those summer holidays with the children!
The kitchen appliances are new and ideal for utilising the delicious local produce. Various patio and dining areas allow for both al-fresco and indoor dining. The garden is full of fresh aromatic herbs for your use including rosemary, thyme, lemon thyme & tarragon.
The 10x4 meter swimming pool is quintessential for cooling off during hot summer days. It’s the perfect entertainment for children who can splash and play to their hearts’ content. The natural stone-tile pool deck is surrounded by hammocks and sun-loungers, providing plenty of space for everyone to relax in the summer sun. The pool area is children friendly with a shallow end. The swimming pool is also fenced off with child lock gates to offer you peace of mind.
This house includes 2 bedrooms with one double bed and two single beds, perfect for the family getaway. The large living room and patios allow every person to find their little hide-away.
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double bed & 2 single beds
- Family bathroom with shower & washbasin
- 10x4m pool
- Pool area with marquis, sun loungers and seating area
- Private patio and use of communal areas
- Large living room with wood burning stove, dining table & flat screen TV
- Kitchen with modern appliances; oven, 4 hobs, fridge, microwave & dishwasher
- Satellite TV
- Well maintained garden
- Private and secure parking
- Pets allowed
- Non-smoking (smoking permitted outside)
- Multi-lingual on-site assistance if needed
Local Services & Details
- 2 supermarkets in Goudargues & Cornillon (1.5km)
- 2 bakers in Goudargues offering fresh bread and croissants daily
- Petrol station open 24hr in Cornillon (1.5km)
- Newsagent in Goudargues with international papers & tobacco
- Numerous restaurants, cafes & bars in the locality
- ATM & bank in Goudargues (1.5km)
- Multi-lingual doctors in Goudargues
- Veterinary clinic in Goudargues and Cornillon
- Tourist office in Goudargues
Please click HERE to see an overview of the Prices.
- Deposit will be returned within 7 days of departure. Transfers will be done through e-banking. Please make sure you provide the correct information in the contract to facilitate this procedure.
- Towels and bed sheets are an optional extra. During the booking procedure, you will be asked whether you would like them. If you change your mind, please let us know as soon as possible. If you would like to know the size of the beds to enable you to bring your own sheets, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- We are an animal friendly business and have had good experiences with guests bringing their pets. All animal owners must be responsible and adhere to the house rules concerning pets.
- Please note that we only accept payment through e-banking and bank transfers.
- Once a reservation has been made, a contract will be sent via e-mail or post. This will include a breakdown of costs, payment schedule, our details and a declaration stating that you will abide by the house rules. Both parties (us and you) will have a signed copy. It is imperative that this contract is completed and sent back to us with your signature and details.
- We provide all cleaning products, toilet roll, kitchen roll, clothes detergent/softener etc.
- If for any reason you need to change any details of your booking, please contact us immediately.